- RO Membrane (Thin Film Composite): 80 GPD x 4 Nos.
- Filtration stages /cartridge: Particulate Filter Membrane Life Enhancer Filter->Sediment Filter-> Pre Carbon Filter-> RO Membrane Filter-> Post Carbon Filter
- System Operating Voltage: 48 & 24 V DC
- Operating Temperature: 5? C to 45? C
- % of Recovery of Purified Water: 20-25%
- % of Rejection in TDS: 90% (Approx.)
- RO Membrane Flushing: Auto Flush @ Every Start, Every Stop and Every One Hour of Working -for 1 minute
- 6 Stage Purification Process
Equipped with the revolutionary Reverse Osmosis technology and 6- stage purification process.
- Higher Capacity
Aquaguard REVIVA Institutional Reverse Osmosis water purification System uses special membrane elements, which produces higher quantity of treated water, ensures faster and continuous supply of water
- Micro-biologically Potable
Makes water both chemically and microbiologically potable by reducing hardness. TDS, heavy metal contaminants and by removing waterborne pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Self-Cleaning System
This ensures superior and effective membrane performance by auto flushing every hour.
- Efficient After-Sales Service
Aquaguard Pure Chill is backed by the prompt and efficient after-sales support of the Eureka Forbes network, comprising over 100 exclusive service personnel across the country